"To learn the nobility of serving..."
- The Orlando Alumnae collected over 100 lids & help Save Lids to Save Lives in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- Several members walked, ran or volunteered at Central Florida's Race for the Cure® on October 16, 2011.
- In August we collected travel size toiletries for the Coalition for the Homeless.
- In December we collected canned goods for the Second Harvest Food Bank.
- In February we served breakfast to the women staying at the Coalition for Homeless' Women's Residential & Counseling Center.
- In March we donated 15% of our Thirty-One Gifts purchases to the ZTA Foundation.